domingo, 3 de abril de 2011

All About You ! My favorite pastimes

One of my favorite pastimes, is to be with friends and family. I love to spend time with them and just have a chance to have fun. I know that my friends will be there for me when I need them and I will always be there for them. Family also means a lot to me. I love to be at family gatherings, because it gives me a chance to see family that I might not get to see very often. We have a good time catching up on things and talking about many other things. This is one of my favorite pastimes.
My favorite pastime is playing softball. I love playing softball in summer because it is so much fun. I usually play first or third base. My favorite thing to do is bat. In the summer you can usually find me at the softball field for practice or at a softball game. This summer will be my last year playing on the 14 and under team. Softball is not only my favorite pastime it is my favorite sport.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario