martes, 1 de febrero de 2011

Interview with my friend from school



Interview with my friend from school

What's your name ?

My names is Selene

Do you speak English ?

Yes, I do and I Also speak Spanish

Where are you from ?

I'm of Maracaibo, Venezuela

What do you do ?

I study in the university to be attorney

What do you do for fun ?

I like listening to music and dance

How old are you ?

I'm 21

Whatt's your e-mail address ?

It's selena_olivar@hotmail.com


This is my friend SeleneOlivar. She is from Maracaibo, Venezuela. She's 21 years old. She's a student. She goes to law school in URBE. Her phone number is 0414-00000. Her pin number is abc000de. Her email is selene_olivar@hotmail.com. Her blog link is www.seleneolivar.bloqspot.com. she doesn't have an avatar yet. Her facebook Selene Olivar.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario